10/13/07

Eric Lichtenberger


Patrick tried to call me out on his 200th post by saying I was handling BMX content. The the thing is I live in a place (Idaho) less friendly to BMX than either of the poles. BMX content, let alone BMX occurences here, are few and far between-that's being generous!
And then this. The master of precision. Eric Lichtenberger, your childhood friend and mine, moved to the place where cover photos are born not long ago. While there's all kinds of talk about this being crazy and everything, (which it just might be) Eric finds and rides this kind of stuff on a regular basis. But in between riduculosity (totally a word) he'll session a curb/manual pad for two hours. Congrats on the cover photo. And, thanks for bailing me out of putting out actual effort to produce content. So easy. Maybe the first cover where the dude is grinning?
Good for another couple hundred posts, yes?
How about this layout Patrick, what's going on with the semi-stacked posts (try to call me out)?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric is hot and my neighbor. haha ill see you tonite

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home