10/8/07

Help me , Help you...

I fully embrace pop culture and the vernacular that is intertwined within it, to deny one is to deny the other. I get it. I'm hip, I'm down, no need for a tutor here, class has been in session since "Krush Groove" was a hit. All right I may have lost half of you with a dated analogy such as that. My point, which I was not making, is that verbal subculture is just that "subculture" to see in mass media is to expose it for the lame, lazy speech we all know it is deep down. To see it out of context is to laugh at every high-fivin scenario we have ever put ourselves in. Slang is worthless without proper speech. All I ask keep in under the radar; don't bring it up for air because it really makes you and us look stupid.
Case in point:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home