10/9/07

Barel roll?


People have a lot of free time. I admit that i have too much time in front of a monitor. I am amazed at how the internet can house so many rumor mills. Don't get me wrong I love a good rumor as much as the next guy, but it really takes on a new form via the internet. Kovarik leaves Ms-Intense, Lopes off of GT, Matti leaves Honda for Intense and so on and so on. Now these are rumors turned fact and for every one factual tidbit that emerges from the land of CPU, there are twenty off base accusations and scandalous reports. A knitting circle is one example. Will GT ax the team, Kintner to focus on BMX for Beijing? Bryn lost with out the I-drive? Who knows? Who cares, everyone thats who. As the season comes to a close we are all grasping at straws to talk bike. Its natural. So on that note, word around the campfire is Fabian Barel is looking for a new team to replace Kona for 2008?

Just a little fuel for the fire.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home