9/17/07

Maribor WC, Lehikoinens last on the Honda


Pic by FLIPPER

Matti Lehikoinen and the Honda Racing team have parted ways. This past weekends Maribor World Cup race was to be his last with the team. Lehikoinen "Today is my last day with the team, and for me, this is where it all began, Maribor 2001 when I met Martin. So I'm so happy to have had my greatest career success so far, here where it all began for me. Now it's time to celebrate!".
Lehikoinen is rising to the top at a rapid rate with a win at Champery this year and a second place overall win for the series he will be hungry for the top podium next year. It has yet to be determined where he will be next year but we are sure he will bring the same drive. Honda new comer Brendan Fairclough and veteran Greg Minnaar will be rounding out the team for next year and we hope to see Brendan back in form.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home