9/9/07

It has been a while...


[LitterMag]
I suffer from a broken shoulder blade, broken bike and broken spirits. 4 weeks! The longest I have gone without riding my bike in 7 years. Big wipeout in Whistler.

World Championships 2007
Sam won! No Shit. It had to be his Scott goggles which gave him a clear, unobstructed view of the trail that ensured his victory.

The big story in my eyes was Minnaar who got 4th, only 7.95 seconds of Hill, crashed in his race run dislocating and breaking his shoulder and rode the rest of the 2 minute 40 seconds down the mountain. He will not be racing in this weeks World Cup final in Maribor, Slovenia.

Flipper has got some great pics so clicky on the righty.

Alot of new things have been happening in our bike world. New products abound and Interbike peeks its head in the next two weeks. So glad I did'nt buy an iphone right away. Fixed gear is up and running, sort of. And we are playing with a slight western theme here at TractionMag.

I will talk to you soon.
I promise.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home