3/28/07

Sanjay will be M.I.A


Staying in south america till May 3rd.
Hey all,

So yesterday I made some slight changes to my travel plans. Instead
of heading back to the states March 28th I decided to stay another 5
weeks and come home May 3rd (the change was only $130 so I did
it).
This puts me back in the states very late Thursday night before the
Fontana National. I´ll see you all then.

For now I plan to get my Hero Honda Passion all fixed up from the
last 9400kms I put on it heading south to Ushuaia and back. When
I´m done fixing her I´ll head north and definitely check out Peru and
Bolivia, and depending on timing maybe hitting up one or a
combination of either Ecuador, Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil.

Right now my plans for after Fontana (if I do it) are to do a 14+
week roadtrip with some Canadians. I plan to head up to Whistler on
a Greyhound, then straight to the east for races in Bromont, Ste.
Anne and also the US Open. Then back to the west for Crankworx
and a Canada Cup on Vancouver Island. Somewhere in all of this
mess I´ll take a flight back and forth to Vermont for the US
Championship race.

Should be fun, and hope to see you all at some point.

Sanjay

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home