2/28/11

Bishop wins Best Steel Bike!

Chris won the 2011 NAHBS's Best Steel Bike award this past weekend in Austin.

Here is what Chris had to say:
My Columbus MS track bike won Best Steel Bike at the 2011 NAHBS! I am really excited and had a great time at NAHBS this year. I met so many great people and meeting and hanging out with these people is always the best part of bike shows. Dan Artley’s bike and the Brett Horton town bike were also the favorite of many who came by to see the bikes. The Horton bike’s female counterpart, Shelly Horton’s bike by Bilenky Cycle Works, was also a hit and won best lugged bike at the show. Dinucci deservedly won Best in Show with his town bike. I am a big fan. I will be posting some pictures to flickr soon of the MS bike, Dan’s Rando, and the Horton Town bike all built up. More soon!

Links:
His bikes.
His site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home